Saturday, June 28, 2008

First Blog!

Hooray for an outlet and a way to keep everyone we don't see nearly as much as we should connected with us! For those of you who don't already know, I'm 6 weeks and 6 days pregnant. I'm super excited, but super scared at the same time. A lot of changes have already been happening. My bb's hurt sooo bad and I'm bloated all the freaking time. I feel like a whale already! My first doctor appointment is July 10th at 10am and I'm really hoping that I'll be far enough along that we'll get to see the little peanut!

In other news, we're moving to a 2 bedroom apartment the last week in July...anyone who wants to help my hubby move please let me know! I can't lift anything over 20 pounds (he he I love it)

I'll try and keep this up to date, feel free to yell at me if I don't :)

No comments: